[LRflex] Re: American Landscape

  • From: Charlie Falke <chfalke@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:27:02 -0500

On 11/17/2010 9:36 AM, Sonny Carter wrote:
> Another in my series, American Landscapes
> http://sonc.com/look/?p=431
>
> Older ones can be found here:
>
> http://www.sonc.com/american_landscape/index.htm

Sonny,
    This is a beautiful shot.  The man is framed perfectly by leaves in
every direction.  I like the walls of that white house, perfectly blue
in the shaded skylight.
    Someone commented that leaves look like work: only one's own. :-)

--
  Charlie Falke                                        _____      /\
  "One test result is worth                       |    |/        `o
    one thousand expert opinions" - Wernher Von Braun  0  N4003M
  "Imagination is more important than knowledge" - Albert Einstein