[LRflex] Re: Almost impressionist scene

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 08:14:33 +0100

Hi Philippe,

I was about 50 m. from the scene, and the guy was moving away quickly; I had
a small angle before he disappears between the trees.
So, I just choosed a medium-high ISO and medium aperture, to get some
definition with a relatively high speed.
The rest -focused and OOF zones- is the result of some PS layer and filter
:-)
Amitiés,
Marc