[LRflex] Alfort's PAW

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 07:49:22 +0200

Hello to all,

It's a long time I have not entered this subject, please indulge me to show
a couple:

I have been invited by my new  neighbour for a Aperitif, probably the reason
for the frame of this picture:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/X1020034a.jpg

(Hand held, 800ISO, Smooth)

and then, alternate, a tribute to Japanese technology:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/X1020059a.jpg

(hand held 1600ISO smooth)

Hmmmm, it seems I'm not the only one this WE with pictures from the
wonderful zoom 14-50. I like its "bokeh". It's a very impressive lens and
finally a not so bad package.

This camera is as thick as a Leica R8 :)

Sorry Phileica, I've not upgraded it, this one *does* contain a specific
firmware, I've checked the ROM as per Panasonic site :-D

Thanks for looking, flames are welcomed!

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.