[LRFlex] Albino Spider

  • From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@xxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex <LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 16:01:11 +0200

I think it's a European Garden Spider turned white. Taken with a 2/50mm
Summicron-R lens, I went back into the house to get my macro lens and of course the beast had disappeared by the time I got back, about 1.5 minutes! All Canon 20D with Leica lenses.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Spider_1
and a couple of flowers which have managed to survive the heatwave over the last couple of days
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Garden_1
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Garden_2

33 C in the shade yesterday (I make that 91.4 F ,if my school maths is correct: divide by 5, multiply by 9 and add 32 I think)
And a re-scanned Yorkshire Rose from many years ago
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Roses_1