[LRflex] Re: Airborne...

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:56:20 -0700 (PDT)

If it were my shot I'd do my damndest to find out who he is, offer him a free
print, get the release and then submit it to wrangler, levis or whoever.

David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Andy wrote:

>WOW!!!

Thanks, Andy!

Somehow, I think that shot should really be in an ad for Wrangler jeans!

Sadly, I not only do not have a model release from the guy, I don't
even know who he is! If I had both, I'd send the shot to Wrangler!

Thanks, again, for taking the time to look, and to comment.

Regards
YXAndy