[LRflex] Air Chicken

  • From: H&ECummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 09:11:12 -0800

From: "Neil Gould" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: Air Chicken
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 10:26:00 -0500

Hi Howard,

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canada2012/Chickenw.jpg.html

> http://tinyurl.com/b7xrn8n
>
> Have a look large please. From the pilots on the list I am interested
> in knowing what would have happened if the bird had not gained
> sufficient altitude.

Well, you could have titled the piece, "Air Chicken Nuggets", for one thing.
;-)

And it's very likely that the plane would have been grounded for some
repairs.

Best regards, and Happy New Year to all of you!

best regards,

Neil Gould
(private pilot)

Hi Neil,
The nearest maintenance facility from Port Washington where the plane landed
is a long way away - so a strike would have been very inconvenient for both man
and bird. :-(
Thanks for the comment.
Howard