[LRflex] Re: Aftermath of the rain

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 19:18:29 +0100

Well, you froze those pearls alright.
thanks for the details, I guess the lens has something to do with the crystal touch to it. Really classy/glassy :-) phx
Aram Langhans wrote:

Details: Rebel XTi, 100 APO, f-5.6 or so, 1/40 second or so, ISO 200, RAW. A bit of a breeze made it difficult to catch the drops not in motion. Would have liked to use ISO 100.

    Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 18:12:16 +0100
    From: phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [LRflex] Re: Aftermath of the rain

    This is a wonderful photograph, details please
    And congrat!
    phx

    Aram Langhans wrote:

        After the rain, the fog.  Nice dew on some things, including
        this spider web.  Could not get the right angle on it to get
        all the web in focus, but this one turned out pretty good, I
        think.
http://tinyurl.com/ytwhnt Comments welcome. Aram

        Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real
        difference. Learn more
        <http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/MTV/?source=text_watchcause>

Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™. Start now! <http://www.microsoft.com/windows/digitallife/keepintouch.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_VideoChat_distantfamily_012008>