[LRflex] Re: After much consideration... (Third Try...)

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:03:39 +0200

No thanks David,

the photo is yours, all yours.

And an excellent one for what I saw, see, and read.

Kudos !

Amitiés from Metz
Philippe

David Young wrote:

Good Morning, Ted!

I made some excuses for the last shot I showed, and you said:
Stop doing that!!!!! If I have to tell you again I'm coming to Logan Lake and give you smack on the side of the head!!!

OK ... Ok ... I'll try to remember that! ;-) (Of course, if that's what it takes to get you and Irene back to Logan Lake ....)

Off list, several kind souls pointed out that the brilliant, neon pink shirt of the bull fighter was a distraction. Philippe suggested that a simple B&W conversion would solve that. For those, not yet tired of the saga of this photo ... the b&w version, is here:

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/DCR-SideDoor2bw.htm

I think the shot works rather well, this way.  Thanks, Philippe!

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net <http://www.furnfeather.net/>
Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net <http://www.main.furnfeather.net/>