[LRFlex] Re: Adventures at 32 Below...

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:13:40 +0000

Come on David.

You are in Canada, right?

I"m sure there are special trench coats for large handsome Woodmen with a breast pocket for a large timber axe.

Replace the axe by the Leica, no one would notice!

Regads.
---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: Adventures at 32 Below...
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 09:20:18 -0800

At 12/15/2004, you wrote:

I don't know, but the mafia seemed to be able to conceal sawed off shotguns and Tommy guns under their coats for years. A Leica with 400 and pistol grip stock shouldn't be much different. ;-) Ted did say to buy the parka "oversize".

Dave

Hmmmm.... the problem here, Dave, is that I haven't owned a parka since my Yukon days... and buying one 'oversize' isn't easy if you've seen my size! ;-)

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm