[LRFlex] Re: Adventures at 32 Below...

  • From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:50:16 -0600

Dave
Put them on a bicycle and they are great folks, behind the wheel on I94 on a Fri. afternoon different story. All in jest they're some of my best customers also. I still give em both barrels especially when they come in in "da bears" colors. All in good fun. I'm sure they have much more descriptive terms for me when I'm in a hurry in their neck of the flatland :-)

From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: Adventures at 32 Below...
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:45:56 -0600

Yes, I like our "Friendly Illinois Boys, they are my best customers. Any other descriptive words are not very friendly and give us Cheese Heads a bad reputation. You get what you give I always say. :-)

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:05:12 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

andy Wagner <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Nice picture of our "Midwest pond" Doug
>
>>http://www.wildlightphoto.com/land/lakemich.html

the "Midwest Pond" was very disorienting! Coming from the west coast I'd grown up with the "Pond" on the west. Before encountering the "Pond" to my east I had no clue how much I depended on the ocean for geographic orientation - which was surprising because I couldn't see the ocean from Palo Alto, and in fact the SF Bay was to the east of me.