[LRflex] Adobe CS 6 Question

  • From: a aa <classwp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 03:38:05 -0400

Hi all,

A question for list members still using non-cloud Adobe CS6 software.

I'm thinking of  getting  CS6 while it is available and am interested to
know if program support in the form of ongoing bug fixes and updates will be
provided by Adobe, or do CS6 users need to switch to  CC software and
monthly payments in order to get updates and bug fixes?

BTW I tried to post this to the LUG too,  but got an "undelivered mail,
returned to sender" message. Is anyone else having problems posting to the lug?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,
Akhil