[LRflex] Re: Adapting Leica M lenses to Leica R (?)

  • From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 21:59:24 -0800

Juan and Jerry - actually I do have some Visoflex capable lenses and some of
the adapters. May have to give it a try. With all the great features of the
Olympus E-330, there is nothing that gives me the equivalent of my Summilux
50/1.4 on an M3. With the FourThirds format, how great would it be to have a
small, sharp, prime lens 25mm f1.4?!
Gary