[LRflex] Re: Aaron

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 10:18:16 -0700

On Feb 22, 2009, at 8:45 AM, David Young wrote:

Not much bird life, around here, at this time of year.

We did spot, two Eagles, with a "catch", far out on the ice, the other day. I tried, but they were too far way, even with the 400 Telyt + 2x converter. (Mind you, forgetting my monopod, and having to rest the gear on a car with a moving dog inside, did not help!)

OTOH, last Thursday we spent an enjoyable day, babysitting a friend's 4 year old son. Aaron is a sweet kid, though he does not yet talk. But, he and Riff, our cat, had fun playing together.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Aaron.html

lovely image David,

Steve

C&C welcomed, as always.