[LRflex] Re: Aaron

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:07:31 +0100

Both real cuties !
The young man's attitude and shy smile tells much about his love for animals. I can nearly hear him talk to the cat.

Great shot, you clicked at the very right moment David.

Thanks for sharing
Amitiés
Phili^^e

David Young wrote:

Not much bird life, around here, at this time of year. We did spot, two Eagles, with a "catch", far out on the ice, the other day. I tried, but they were too far way, even with the 400 Telyt + 2x converter. (Mind you, forgetting my monopod, and having to rest the gear on a car with a moving dog inside, did not help!)

OTOH, last Thursday we spent an enjoyable day, babysitting a friend's 4 year old son. Aaron is a sweet kid, though he does not yet talk. But, he and Riff, our cat, had fun playing together.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Aaron.html

C&C welcomed, as always.

David Young, Logan Lake, CANADA

Limited Edition Prints at: www.furnfeather.net <http://www.furnfeather.net/> Personal Web-site at: www.main.furnfeather.net <http://www.main.furnfeather.net/>