[LRflex] AW: Re: My CA Trip

  • From: "Ejak" <ejak@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 11:46:34 -0700

Hi Miha,

I usually just read the mail and very seldom comment, but I like Arams idea
very much. I even would go as far as suggesting to make the lower part a
full panorama also.

NOT  BAD  AT  ALL,  2 for the price of one !!!

Thanks for posting!

Erich

  _____

#1 could almost make two separate photos.  One (on top) with the boat on the
right and the wake trailing behind, a long photo like a panorama.

And the subjects on the lower left cropped to almost fill the frame, maybe
placing them towards the left of the frame.

Others may disagree....

Thanks for showing.

Aram