[LRflex] AW: Re: Leica R user list - still adding as they come in

  • From: "pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx" <pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 14:39:13 +0000 (GMT)

How? email it to you?
Regards
Peter

the LUG (Leica User List)
>said, (paraphrasing here) "the Leica reflex cameras got no respect"
>followed by, "who
besides Salgado and Haas used them?"
>So I began the thread to answer the question (and for fun).
>THE QUESTIONS:
>
>1-
Did you ever use Leica Single Lens Reflex cameras as your main SLRs?
>(Leicaflex, SL, SL2, SL2 MOT, R3, R3MOT, R4, R4S,
R4S Mod2, RE, R5, R6, R6.2, R7, R8, R9, DMR)
>2- Would you like your name on this list?
>
>If yes to 1 and 2 - Please
feel free to add your, or any other known user's, name to this Leica R user
list:

31 AM, Richard Ward wrote:

>> Hello Group,
>>   I'm sorry, but I'm having trouble finding the 'start' of this thread
(ie:
>> Leica R User List) and am a bit lost on what the list is for, who's
>> compiling
>> it, how they're compiling
it, and why it got started? I have surmises,
>> deductions, and impressions on those fronts, but if someone or
someones could
>> clue me in on what I've missed, that would be much appreciated.
>>   Also, I'm wondering if I
qualify as a "Leica R User"? I have NEVER used a
>> Leica R as my only/main slr, heck can't recall ever touching one
over the years,
>> but I eagerly use a Summicron Fifty and an Elmarit Ninety on my EOS dSLR. Is
>> that enough or is
this specifically a compilation of folks who use/used Leica
>> SLRs in their photography?
>> Thanks
>> Richard in
Michigan

>> ________________________________
>>

>> "There is a joy in taking photographs that will always be
there, it is the joy
>> of looking, of capturing that fraction of a second, it is the photographic
>> shot,
>> the
intuitive shot..." (Henri Cartier-Bresson)
>> ________________________________
>>

>> “No man hath given his child
anything better than good manners.”

Sent: Thu, September 9, 2010 4:53:11 PM
>> Subject: [LRflex] Re: [Leica] Leica R user list - still adding as they come
in

>> done - will go out with the next edition.
>> I'm giving about an hour between editions at this point.

Regards,

Sep 9, 2010, at 3:42 PM, Toussaint Etienne wrote:

>>> ETIENNE TOUSSAINT
>>
>> ------
>> Unsubscribe or change
to/from Digest Mode at: