[LRflex] Re: A walk around the block to buy some stamps

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:29:03 +0200

Well you've said it before i could - I LOVE the light there - the waves
are just terrific
thanks for sharing

by the way, but this is only a by the way - I think the waxbird snaps
are perfectly fine - only the focus is a puzzle to me as I think - I"m
not sure about it as I can't see the original shot - I think that the
bud is crystal shap whereas the bird might have been better - is this
only the result of my ageing eyes? I have noticed the same problem when
using the 2X extender with films on my vario-elmar.
I went to the eye doctor as a result and intend to have the R4 checked
too - looking for a -1 diopter for the R3 nd R4 by the way
No harm intended for sure - but sometimes the difference is so subtle -
a quarter of an inch here, a cm there, and what you saw is not what you
should have got.

I did LOVE the blurred, fast moving, wings flapping one in the back
ground  - that's the gist of this wonderful shot.
thanks again
Phil

PS : I do want more of this LOL
currently working ...