[LRflex] A very special assignment

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:23:37 +0200

Gents.

Last week end, not only Versailles was on the menu but the Moto Club of
Alfort was involved into the security of a short motorcycle trip for
mentally disabled ladies (fondation Anne De Gaulle).

After the trip occured, I was requested to make some photos when the
diplomas were officially delivered to every participants.

Sometimes, Steve Barbour offer to us very heart moving images and I don't
think I come close to his heel. I did a very conventionnal serie to remeber
the day. Friends say this is acceptable, so, I offer them to your widsom.
Remember, these are for the relatives or friends of the participants.

The Digilux 3 comes handy to make a set of pictures, helping to catch a
smile or expression at a flicker.  This camera although not the top on paper
is nice, bokeh at f4! original vario lens 14-50

Yvette
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Arche/_1000259_co.JPG

Genevieve
http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/Arche/_1000281_co.JPG

These images are not too public and will be deleted after 4 days after this
message os broadcasted. Thak you for the uderstanding.

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.