[LRflex] Re: A special message from Humpfrey....

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <wbabbott3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:04:58 -0800

Xavier,

Thank you. I enjoyed your "postcards" very much.

They are one of the many sorts of photography I enjoy, probably because one of the first things I learned to read was the American "National Geographic" magazine with all its wonderful photos of exotic places.

Happy New Year,

Bill

On Jan 3, 2008, at 12:46 AM, Bille Xavier F. wrote:

.... The very famous Maltese LeiCat :

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/malta/ES_HNY.jpg

Here is an alternate:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/malta/_1030472_dev.jpg

If you are courageous enough to look at some "postcards" of Malta made with a Digilux:

http://xavierf.b.free.fr/Temp/malta/

Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.