[LRflex] Re: A sad news for Flexers

  • From: "wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wildlightphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 17:07:11 -0500

Michiel Fokkema wrote:

Same for me. I have a R6 and R8 with loads of  lenses. I'm pretty sure
at least the R6 will outlive me.

JOACHIM KAHATOWSKY wrote:
> I have a great R4 with a couple of lenses.  As long as they keep
> producing film, this camera will last longer than I wiil.  I just cannot
> and will not give it up.
>

> Joachim
<<<<

I recently had DAG CLA my de-panda'ed silver chrome Leicaflex SL.  For
sensory feedback it's easily my favorite camera.  I have more SL bodies
than I need now but I'd have a hard time parting with any of them.  As long
as there's film and either DAG or Sherry Krauter I'll be using a Leica
reflex, R10 or no.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com