[LRflex] Re: A rest in the journey

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 19:27:46 +0100

Shirt apart, it might be me  ;-)
Alice is smarter

BW is fine for this sort of picture - it focuses attention on the composition and characters - so BW should not be discarded as old hat, it still works as you proved it here.

Thanks
Bon ap !
Philippe

Marc Dufour wrote:

I didn't like the colour combination between the shirt and trousers of this man... so, first, I un-saturated a little, then a little more, until finally disregard any trace or shade of it... Une fois n'est pas coutume ;-) Gracias, amigo !
Marc