[LRFlex] Re: A question of History.

  • From: "steverose108" <steverose108@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:23:32 -0700

Thanks, I am looking forward to it. I had a Nikkor 35 f/2 once but did not
really find it that great... seemed kinda dark for some reason on a couple
bodies I tried it on, strange because I am really used to using the f/2.8 55
micro Nikkor as a 'normal' lens and the 35 seemed darker and hard to use. I
received the R4s body and it seems like a good bright screen so I am hoping
it will be OK, also of course the Leitz lens is a completely different
construction, six elements in six groups no less.
Nice to meet you, you all have a very nice and friendly group.
Steven

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm