[LRflex] A little concerned...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 07:15:43 -0700

Good Morning flexes!

This coming Sunday is Canada Day, our national holiday.

It is also the day of "Art in the Park"  .. a juried art show with some 100
artists, which attracts some 30,000 visitors each year. And each year, for the
last 6, I've been there, flogging my wildlife photos.

Yesterday, I went down to Riverside Park to check things out.  Where my tent
will be is just fine.  But I am a little concerned about parking my car.
Here's where I parked it, last year.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/H20.html

another view

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/H202.html

Otherwise, it's looking like a good day!

David.