[LRflex] Re: A grey morning in Granada

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:03:21 +0100

A place made for day-dreaming - looks nice to live there.

About the composition, I DK if there was a posssibility for you to take
the shot from say, three or four steps on the left-hand side; it might
have improved the compostion, even at the expense of the lamp post on
the right hand side.
Nice  pix all the same.
Thanks for sharing.
Phil...x