[LRflex] A few more Ndutu photos

  • From: H&E Cummer <cummer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:00:26 -0700

Hello Flexers,

Alastair and Jayanand over on the LUG have done a wonderful job documenting our
safari drives and the animals encountered with many great photos;

Here is my slightly different take on some aspects of our Safari:

A Masai checking his mobile phone at the Ndutu air strip:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Tanza2014/Masai.jpg.html

Alastair and Jayanand - the beginning of a safari bromance?

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Tanza2014/AlastJayan.jpg.html

Alastair and Helen at the Arsuha Municipal Airport:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Tanza2014/HelenAlastc.jpg.html

Stork reflections:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Tanza2014/1244StorkRefl.jpg.html

Jayanand's Tawny Eagle deballasting before take off:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Tanza2014/TawnyEagle.jpg.html

All taken with the Fuji X - T 1 and the 50 - 200 Fuji Zoom.

Please look large - all C&C most welcome,

Cheers

Howard------