[LRflex] Re: A few from my Olympic Peninsula trip

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 12:50:47 -0700

No HDR.  I am not a fan, though I use it maybe once or twice a year just to
reinforce my dislike.  Just lightroom 4 manipulations from the original RAW
file.  Here is what it looked like out of the camera
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/su12/OP/Lake+Quinault-2432+original+RAW.jpg.html

Lens is the Nikon 10-24.  Not too bad.  I have nothing in my Leica collection
to compare it to.  I do own the Leica 24 but have not adapted it to my Nikon
yet.  That is a wide as I ever had for film.

Thanks.  I am enjoying the D7K.

Aram