[LRflex] Re: A couple of pictures

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:08:07 +0100

It's riverside vegetation, Aram, a kind of rush.
To morrow morning I shall ask to a friend, biologist; I'm sure she could
identify it more exactly.
These bushes are about one kilometer from the walls. Really I was looking for
trees (some cipress I saw before) to use it as a frame around the city, but
found these reeds and thought they made fine contrast against the stone.

Marc