[LRflex] Re: A couple of pictures

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 19:37:57 +0100

Thanks Steve,
I'm glad you like this one.
It would be so nice to enjoy this old city, without so many people ;-)
Cheers,
Marc

Steve wrote:

I echo what M. Philippe has said...beautiful...I have seen Carcassonne
from the highway, also stayed there several days...love your photo Marc,

Steve

Marc Dufour wrote:
Phillipe,

It seems Dig3 and me, we begin to get along. Or rather, Raw format and me, we begin to enjoy of this new relationship ;-) But I can't forget my beloved Velvia. A threesome, maybe, for a while ? Not sure...

Come back to Languedoc, time to time, and enjoy the sun ;-)
Here, another one for your eyes: http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Landscapes+VII/City+walls.jpg.html

Amitiés, and thanks for your words
Marc

Marc Dufour wrote:

A couple of pictures from the sweet France.
Sometimes it seems issued from a fairy tale...

Oh yes Marc !
Beautiful !
The first one is a keeper for sure - worth printing large - the Dig3 performed better than expected? teasing/taquin the second one has nice and warm tones and beautifully saturated colours to it - can I conclude that Velvia is still in your heart?

Nice to see a country I worked in June/July last year, and missed somehow this year.

Thanks for sharing
Philippe

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Landscapes+VIII/Carcassonne.jpg.html
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Marc/Landscapes+VIII/Old+cementery+upon+the+hill.jpg.html

Have a nice day, and take fine pictures ;-)
Marc