[LRflex] Re: A conundrum...

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 18:29:51 -0800

Now I'm getting worried, Bill!  I may have to see a shrink!

For my monitor is also calibrated, and what I see, on both the back of the
camera, and on my monitor (both of which have been confirmed by others) is that
the shot of the sign shows a flourescent orange background, with black
lettering. But, in the shot of the beer tent, the sign (in the lower left)
appears to be a  yellow background with red-ish lettering.

So, either you've missed the point of my post, or I need therapy!

David.

> David,
>
> On my calibrated monitor I see the same orange splotch along the right side
> and above the "R" in Beer too.
>
> I will send you a screen shot privately.
>
> Bill
>

>> On Jan 18, 2015, at 18:09, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> As mentioned earlier, I spent Friday slinging beer for Roses horse club.
>>
>> Naturally, I took a photo of the beer tent, for the clubs records.  But I
>> came across a curiosity ... something I've never seen before.
>>
>> Here is a (relatively colour accurate) image of the sign they had, done in a
>> nice, subtle, flourescent orange with black lettering.
>>
>> http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Beer_Sign.html
>>
>> But when I took the shot of the tent, well, the colours are accurate,
>> Jamie's skin tones are good ... everything looks fine except for the sign,
>> in the lower left corner...
>>
>> http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Beer_tent.html
>>
>> Can anyone tell me why this should be?  My bam is boozled!
>>
>> David.
>>

>> ---
>> protection is active.
>>
>> ------