[LRFlex] Re: A clarification...

  • From: Charles Cason <cec@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:26:19 -0600

Hi Doug, considering the quality of your photos, yo do not need any new equipment. It's folk like me who always think that if I get a newer and more expensive piece of leica equipment, I can pictures like a pro. not!
I always appreciate your input and your art.
Charles

Douglas Herr wrote:

David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Makes me wonder when the last time was that I bought any gear from a store! :-)

It's been many years for me, aside from little odds and ends. The last time I bought a major item (lens or camera body) from a store was over six years ago.