[LRflex] Re: A bad hair day... (This time with both links...)

  • From: Bille Xavier F. <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 09:28:13 +0100

Nice David.

It seems that Bitsy has met either Figaro the barber of Sevilla or / and
Figaro the cat of Old Geppetto building Pinochio next door !
Or is that Figaro the tornado cat of Minnie?

It was an encounter, eh?
#-----------------------------------
From : Xavier F. BILLE
mail : hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx
Maisons Alfort - France

From: dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:00:09 -0800
Subject: [LRflex] A bad hair day... (This time with both links...)

Bitsy, one of our cats, got into an altercation with an new, very big orange
tabby, the other day.

By yesterday, we was suffering the ravages of war...

Here he is, looking more like a pocket-gopher than a cat...

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/PocketGopher.html

And, here he is, air conditioned for summer, after this morning's trip to the
vet.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Look/PocketGopher-2.html

In the end, it was a good day, for the shots turned out OK, considering ISO
6,400 and lousy lighting, while Bitsy is feeling much better, if a bit sorry
for himself.

David.