[LRflex] Re: A Tale of Two Trilliums....

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 17:17:37 +0200

Number one is just like it - n°2 suffers from too high contrast in the lighting - flowers are so difficult to get right.

Thanks David for sharing these fresh views, and the beauty of nature.
phx

David Young wrote:

All:

With apologies to Sonny, I thought I'd take a turn at some "Friday Flowers".

Here, in the hinterlands, Spring is slowly arriving. The weather is warmer and the snow is gone, but the flowers are still struggling.

Yesterday, despite temperatures of 8 degrees (46.4F in the USA) we had hail storms, on an off, for most of the day.

So these shots come from a couple of weeks ago, when we were walking the Cowichan River, on Vancouver Island. It had snowed, earlier that day, but the temperatures were mild, and the snow melted as soon as it hit anything.

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/Trillium.htm

C&C appreciated, as always.