[LRflex] Re: A Tale of Two Sites...

  • From: Robert Adler <rgacpa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:05:04 -0800

Oh man how cool is that! Thanks for sharing the link, David. As a Lego's
kid, this project has tweaked my interest. I wonder what the rules are in
Yosemite about this... Think it would carry a Phase One MFDB? Think I would
have the guts to put a Leica or MFDB on there? :-)
Heck, just flying the 'copter would be cool.
Best,
Bob

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:55 AM, David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Over on the Olympus list, Rick Beckrich, put me on to
>
> 1)  this rather interesting Leicopter:
>
> http://leicopter.com/
>
> 2) as well as a chap who is selling custom lens hoods, for Leica & CV
> lenses,
> which appear to be made using a 3D printer!
>

> http://tinyurl.com/baxwkgq
>
> David.
>    http://www.lrflex.furnfeather.net/

Bob Adler