[LRflex] Re: A Class and First class Australian Product!

  • From: George Lottermoser <imagist3@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 21:18:52 -0600

Looks like a very improper fit.
If you're serious about packs on your dog be as sure of the fit as you'd be
with your own pack.
Also helps to get lots of the dog's smell on the bags; to make them his.
Rub em down with and fill them with the dog's blankets and bedding.
Put their favorite treats in them.
Give him reasons to like having them along on walks.

a note off the iPad, George