[LRflex] A Baker's Dozen

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 15:11:33 -0800

All:

As a few of you know, I have been busy, of late, moving my website to a new domain & ISP.

In response to a number of requests, I have added the baker's dozen (13 for those who "do" metric) of articles (as PDF's), previously published in the LHSA's Viewfinder.

For those of you who are LHSA members, this means little, for we all have the magazines. But, for those who are not members, and from whom the requests came, it may prove somewhat interesting.

You'll find them by going to www.main.furnfeather.net and then click on "published work" on the left.

I am also starting to add small bits under Travel. Otherwise, the site is much the same as before.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers!

---

David Young,