[LRflex] Re: 80-200

  • From: Herman Kempers <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 21:16:30 +0200

Hi Herman,
In all the years I used one on a very regular daily basis, it never occured
to me to ask. Let alone even noticed that it did. Very inteesting question,
but I'd submit it directly to LEICA themselves.
Dr. ted

Thank You!!  Well, It can slow down (at least; it slows down me a bit)

Objects on infinity are more easy to focus when the focus stops at the infinity
symbol. Just turn it till it stops. Or keep it there..

No big deal.

I think Doug is right, but is the 80-200 the only (Leitz) lens who does this?

best regards herman