[LRFlex] Re: 60mm Macro-Elmarit f/2.8 -- so sharp it bleeds

  • From: "Peter M. C. Choy" <pmcc_2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 23:31:30 -0700 (PDT)

Karen,

Totally! I'm still in the honeymoon
period with my newly-acquired SL2 (ancestor
to your R6) and 60mm Macro Elmarit.
Impressive ability to isolate a subject
against a creamy out-of-focus background.
Outstanding color rendition as well. I
read somewhere that the optical design
is from the 1930s -- imagine that.
I can see this combo becoming the SLR
alternative to my usual rangefinder
of choice.  Bear with my exuberance, I'm
new to this list!

rgds
PMCC.