[LRFlex] Re: 20D in cold weather?

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 08:36:26 -0600

For what its worth, I just got the FotoDiox adaptor yesterday in the mail. Very fast shipping. It looks quite well machined and fit very tightly and precisely on my Leica lenses. Until I borrow my friends 10D I can't tell you more than that except that on the Leica end the fit was perfect. The release mechanism worked well and there is NO slop between the lens and the adaptor.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>