[LRFlex] Re: 20D Question

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:55:35 -0800

On Friday, Feb 11, 2005 (Asia/Hong_Kong), Howard Cummer wrote:

Hello David,
There is no focus confirmation with the Canon 20D.
Cheers
Howard
PS: How's the winder?

Hi Howard!

That's a pity.   :(

As for the winder, I don't use it a lot, as I don't care for the weight. But when I'm using the 400 Telyt and shoulder stock, for wildlife, it's on 100% of the time. Smooth, and very reliable. Thanks!

Back to the 20D.

How is the metering? I understand that it's stop-down, but works fine. The chaps at my local Canon Dealer tell me it's won't work, but I cannot see why not. Any thoughts?

Cheers!

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm