[LRFlex] Re: 20D?

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:42:38 -0600

You need to throw Kodak into that mix too. My source at Kodak said a few months ago that the DM-R wasn't going to reach the consumer. Mostly because of Leica's financial situation. Kodak is also haveing problems and cannot afford to fund the DM-R project if Leica is not going to pay them.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Young" <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>