[LRFlex] Re: 16~160mm f2.2 zoom lens!

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 19:37:29 -0800

Art Tafil wrote:

David,

You just may have dethroned me as the resident "Gadget Freak".

Hi Art!

NOBODY could ever dethrone you! You've forgotten more projects than I will ever attempt!

Mind you, I did, with the help of Tom Abrahamsson, turn a 3rd party bellows for Pentax TM into a fascinating copy of a Leica Bellows-R. (Details of that in an upcoming issue of the LHSA's Viewfinder.)

I have more questions, but will pose them tomorrow, when I have more time.

G'night!

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm