[LRflex] Re: 120 KPH

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 21:58:02 +0100

It does work fine David

Amities to both of you over the pod.

Philippe still commuting between Metz and Mutz

Le 26 janv. 14 à 19:25, David Young a écrit :

G'Mornin', flexers...

I spent yesterday out at Stake Lake, trying out my new OLY E-M1 camera.

I bought it because it was smaller, lighter and more accomodating to an old guy, but still had the Phase Detection AF, for use with the legacy 4/3rds
lenses... specifically, the 50~200/2.8-3.5 that I love.

It seems it works pretty well!

http://www.furnfeather.net/Temps/120kph.html

C&C welcomed, as always.

David.

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE