Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Carl Socolow <csocolow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 17:13:36 -0400

What is ASA? :-) Actually, I'm old enough that I should be asking what is ISO.

--
Carl Socolow

http://www.socphoto.com/herethere/
http://www.leica-gallery.net/socolowpersonal/index.html

Jeffery Smith wrote:

It is comforting that the people who want MOST to unsubscribe from the lists
are the ones who are so anti-social and ill-mannered that it is a pleasure
to see them go. I like to just see one time something like "I really like
Leica cameras and the users of Leicas, but I don't think I should be
consorting with such a distinguised group".

How on earth can someone who cannot unsubscribe using the simple directions
at the bottom of the email manage to change film in an M3 no less remember
of ASA of that film?

JLS