Re: left-eyed leica USING photographers....

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 13:38:22 -0700

Dave Saalsaa  and Doug Herr bothe said:
> > I am a left eyed shooter also.  I think a lot of people are.  I agree it
is
> > more steady and it creates wet spots on the back of the camera except in
> > winter where it creates frost.  ;-)    I think Tom Abrahamsson is a left
> > eyed shooter too.  That's why he created the rapidwinder.  :-)
>
> I'm also a left-eyed photographer.<<<<<

Well you guys can count me in also, although my rt eye has nothing much of
site than a kind of faint light kind of image. Been that way most of my
life.

However there are disasters when shooting sports with only one eye, as you
never know nor see when a couple of football players are going to take you
out with a solid and hurtful blind siding almost of the park! ;-) man that
hurts! :-)

ted