Re: Warbirds

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 23:11:38 -0700

Bob:
My research indicates the bombardier and nose gunner were separate crewmen.

There's more on B17 aircrews at http://www.303rdbg.com/crew-duties.html.

At 09:35 PM 6/6/2006, you wrote:

Mark,
Looks like $10 well spent! Wish I could have made it.

The photo labelled "Nose Gunner's Office" seems to be
a bombadier station. Do you know if the bombadier also
controlled the nose guns?

Amazing history behind these machines; part of the
"greatest generation", truly.
Bob

Bob Adler Palo Alto, CA http://www.raflexions.com

Mark Bohrer Precision Copywriting www.precision-copywriting.com (408) 866-9405

Technical copy in plain language
= CEOs buying from you

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.8.2/357 - Release Date: 6/6/2006