Re: Tanner's team...

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <dsaalsaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 17:34:06 -0500

That is so cool. I'll bet Tanner really loves this picture. Good on both you and GeeBee.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Barbour" <kididdoc@xxxxxxx> To: "LUG Group" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "LEG" <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "MUG Users" <MUGers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2007 4:21 PM
Subject: Tanner's team...

Tanner,
an update... medical and photographic...

Tanner has a very rare lung disease that threatens his life. He is undergoing experimental therapy in Ohio now... He has been fighting this illness for years.

Many have seen photos I have taken of Tanner during his struggle...this one was taken during a good period...

<http://tinyurl.com/2b8p8u>

...it shows his passion for football and was taken at the time of the recent world cup...

GeeBee (Battison) to help Tanner through the current very rough spell, has taken this image and brilliantly put Tanner onto the superstar English team...

<http://tinyurl.com/2ormw9>

thanks GeeBee,

Tanner will be thrilled and proud....

Steve