Photokina plans

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 06:14:39 +0200

Can I take a quick poll of who is going to Cologne this fall and when? Are there any meetings arranged (beyond the "official" LHSA gatherings to which I do not have access)? I would like to meet with as many overseas LUGgers/LEGgers as possible. I live about 250 km from Cologne, so even if I cannot find a reasonably priced hotel in the Cologne/Bonn area, I can still come--it is an easy day trip.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands