Re: Nathan's PAW 23: friends, pets and the World Cup, now ORANGE LEDERHOSEN

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 07:14:05 +0200

OK--I had no idea the story had reached Buffalo ;-) In any event, I have added a photo and a brief explanation of this strange garment to my week 23 pictures (scroll down to the bottom):
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=30

Nathan

Michael Levy wrote:
What? No shots of the Bavaria beer lederhosen?

-- Nathan Wajsman Almere, The Netherlands

Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog