Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 13/11/2008: setting and rising moon today

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Leica Users Group <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 06:34:36 +0100

Thanks to everyone for looking and commenting. These two pics are a good illustration why I always carry a camera with me. OK, the morning shot was from my house, so obviously the camera was at hand. But the evening one was while I was walking the dog. My wife sometimes makes fun of the fact that I walk the dog with a camera around my neck, but had I not had it, I would not had had that image.

Incidentally, the same goes for the picture of the busty cafe-lady from the summer of 2002 which I posted in another thread. I was walking my dog and as always, the camera was around my neck. Sure, the girl was there every day that summer, but on that particular occasion she was in a particularly bubbly mood.

Luck favours the prepared, or whatever that saying is.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu
http://www.nathanfoto.com

Blog: http://www.fotocycle.dk/blog

On Nov 13, 2008, at 9:04 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

Sorry, sent it from the wrong account the first time around.

Today I have photographed the moon twice. First, this morning, when it was setting over the mountains in the distance:
http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#416377839_KXBvL-O-LB

And then a couple of hours ago, when I was walking my dog and it was rising over Alicante:
http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/4253606_netUM#416377881_i4Snu-O-LB