Re: [LRflex] FS: 2007 Calendar now shipping

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 07:05:48 -0700

At 09/06/2006, Douglas Herr wrote:

Subject line says it all.  I'll be on vacation the last two weeks of
June so orders placed after next week will ship in July.  Thanks to all
who've ordered!

Doug Herr

G'mornin' Doug!

Your calendar's arrived and they look GREAT!

Curious, though, that the turkey is February's bird, rather being featured in November! ??

Saving the best for last, December is your Great Blue Heron... I think the best picture you've ever taken.

Thanks.

---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA